Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome to Miami...Noize - MasterSys

The time has come again, after 2 great compilations known as Miami Noize, Boys Noize Records is set to release its 3rd compilation, Miami Noize 3.

My love for Boys Noize Records is at a scary rate, It is my definitive label that I follow immensely, and in my opinion is one of the best labels to follow today. The amount of diversity and genre pushing is just great to see, and they're bound to push the limits again with Miami Noize 3.


Alex Rihda has compiled a great list of artists for this new compilation, from popular acts such as Bart B More, Felix Cartel and the legendary group known as Digitalism. Along with label buddies such as Djedjotronic, Strip Steve, SCNTST, Jan Driver, Shadow Dancer, Audionite, fresh newcomers BS1 and a mysterious producer known as ELAX ( rumours that this may be Alex Rihdas alter ego ). This is set to blow the roof off again just like the previous compilations beforehand ( highly reccomend checking them out ).



I'll let the previews speak for themselves, Miami Noize 3 is set to be released digitally across various distributors such as Beatport and iTunes on the 12th of March.

Hopefully this will be the end of my Boys Noize Records posting fanboyism ( I doubt it though ), but only time will tell.

MasterSys.

No comments:

Post a Comment